The premier class riders put their new bikes through their paces at the 5.548km track, and in his third MotoGP™ test on the LCR Honda RC213V, Moto2 World Champion Stefan Bradl concluded with the ninth fastest time.
The young German, who had a "day off" yesterday together with his Honda colleagues, put in 54 laps with a best time of 2’01.492 in preparation for the forthcoming season. Bradl and his squad will be back on track in Spain (Jerez) for the last pre-season testing session on the 23rd, 24th and 25th of March.
Stefan Bradl:
"Yesterday we sat out the second day of testing, so today was a tough day for me and the guys. After 54 laps I feel a bit tired as the temperature was very high but I am leaving Malaysia with a good feeling and a good base set up for the future. Together with the HRC engineers support we tested some engine mapping to improve my riding style and the power delivery. I am pretty satisfied with my lap time and the gap to the front is acceptable. If we continue with this kind of progress I am sure that positive results will arrive soon."
The young German, who had a "day off" yesterday together with his Honda colleagues, put in 54 laps with a best time of 2’01.492 in preparation for the forthcoming season. Bradl and his squad will be back on track in Spain (Jerez) for the last pre-season testing session on the 23rd, 24th and 25th of March.
Stefan Bradl:
"Yesterday we sat out the second day of testing, so today was a tough day for me and the guys. After 54 laps I feel a bit tired as the temperature was very high but I am leaving Malaysia with a good feeling and a good base set up for the future. Together with the HRC engineers support we tested some engine mapping to improve my riding style and the power delivery. I am pretty satisfied with my lap time and the gap to the front is acceptable. If we continue with this kind of progress I am sure that positive results will arrive soon."
No comments:
Post a Comment